If you want a cheesecake but don’t have time to bake, these no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect. It was simple and easy to make.The cheesecake was delicious, light and easy just like I remember. I personally love the graham crust and the berries topping.
- 2 cups honey Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese. ie. Philadelphia
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained*
- 1 (8 ounce) double cream
Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Beat cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in double cream. Pour over crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
* Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting 3 cups mixed fresh berries for the package of frozen berries and increasing the sugar mixed with the cream cheese to 1 cup.